Nothing grows without God. To see increase you must please God. John 3:27
Endeavor to give God your Time, Money, Energy than you give yourself, nothing grows behind God and nothing increases without God.
Matured Christians use thanksgiving as a means to please God to do more.
Thanksgiving is for those who want God to do something for them not only those who have received a blessing.
1 Cor 3:6
Your effort is not tantamount to increase, God gives increase.
John 10:10 , Jeremiah 17:11, Proverbs 4:18
The enemies strategy is to cut us off supply whiles God’s will is to have us increase. 2 Kings 6:24-30
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE DEVIL CUT YOU OFF SUPPLY/INCREASE
1. You Steal
2. You Lie.
3. You become Envious, meanwhile envy kills.
Anything you criticize goes far away from you, you can’t have it.
WE MUST HAVE THIS MENTALITY
1. God owns everything. Psalm 24:1
2. God can do anything. Luke 1:37
3. He can prosper everyone. 1 Timothy 6:17
Divine placement leads you to divine provision. 2 Chronicles 20:20-25
THE KEY OF INCREASE
1. Please God. (When God is pleased, He gives you increase.) Rev 4:11
WHAT GIVES GOD PLEASURE
1. Thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30-31
MAKE SURE GOD IS HAPPY WITH YOU. Heb 13:5
2. When you increase. Psalm 35:27. Your failure does not glorify God. Anytime things work for it gives God pleasure.
Psalm 36:8, 2 Corinthians 9:7.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THANKSGIVING
Psalm 69:30, Psalm 67:5,6
If you know what to give to the earth, it will produce good results. Complain decreases.
1. In thanksgiving the earth brings forth increase. Psalm 67:5-6
2. In thanksgiving the earth turns scarcity into abundance. John 6:10-11
3. God adds more to what you have. Acts 2:47
4. Everything multiples and nothing remains small. Jeremiah 30:19, 1 Corinthians 10:10
If you don’t stop thanking God, He won’t stop enlarging you.
Is not what you eat that makes you successful is who you know (JESUS CHRIST
The devil connects with our complains to decrease and destroy.
Train yourself against back bitting, envy and complaints and always live in thanks.
HOW TO TAP INTO INCREASE
1. Thank Him always. Psalm 34:1
2. Thank Him in everything. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
3. Thank Him when things are tough. Habakkuk 3:17-19
4. Thank Him with a dance. Psalm 149:3
5. Thank Him with a seed. Psalm 96:8, Gen 8:22, 2 Cor 9:10
Sermon Preached by REV. DR KWADWO BOATENG BEMPAH
HOLY HILL CHAPEL, AG
(FAITH CATHEDRAL, CIRCLE BEHIND GCB TOWER)